Saturday, December 2, 2017

doug descombaz Tweeted: Interestingly, the electorate has been more than 50% non-male for quite a long time (to my understanding), so this isn't necessarily a requirement.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
doug descombaz
@dougdescombaz
Interestingly, the electorate has been more than 50% non-male for quite a long time (to my understanding), so this isn't necessarily a requirement. twitter.com/thecity2/statu…
avatar
Integrity Staffing
@jobsearchninja
Marketing Team's mascot getting into the spirit! #HappyHolidays #IntegrityMoments #OurGirl
avatar
Little Mix
@LittleMix
This time no I'm gon' make you see me too... This night I'm never letting go of you... Tonight no i'mma put an end to all the waitin' 💘 xjesyx
avatar
CODY SIMPSON
@CodySimpson
I love these blokes! Get our Holiday sweatshirts now through December 10 at cdysmpsn.co/HolidaySS
avatar
Randy Gage
@Randy_Gage
Great friends and food... @ Fleur instagram.com/p/BcLxwaLgYih/
avatar
Austin Mahone
@AustinMahone
Go check out this 🔥🔥 remix of #IDontBelieveYou by my boy @AbrahamKAY
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment