Monday, December 18, 2017

Ariana Grande Tweeted: happy holidays from my family to urs

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Ariana Grande
@ArianaGrande
happy holidays from my family to urs instagram.com/p/Bc05k-VH881/
avatar
Loren Ridinger
@lorenridinger
How to Keep the Spark Alive
avatar
Randy Gage
@Randy_Gage
$7 Billion in Cryptocurrency Vaporized:
avatar
Demi Lovato
@ddlovato
Happy Holidays 💗
avatar
Miley Ray Cyrus
@MileyCyrus
Get ready for @NBCTheVoice TONIGHT ! There's gonna be a MOMENT you WONT wanna miss! Vote for @brookesimpson & download her performance songs on iTunes! pic.twitter.com/SxBIOD49sA
avatar
Little Mix
@LittleMix
All I need is your, all I need is your touch 💝... Baby, that's all I'm asking of you 😘 LM HQ x #DearLover smarturl.it/GDPlatinumEdit…
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment