Wednesday, December 20, 2017

doug descombaz Tweeted: I sometimes wonder about the relationship with democracy myself. If the relationship requires a severely limited democracy that can't amend it's rules, not sure that counts as a democracy.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
doug descombaz
@dougdescombaz
I sometimes wonder about the relationship with democracy myself. If the relationship requires a severely limited democracy that can't amend it's rules, not sure that counts as a democracy. twitter.com/sapinker/statu…
avatar
David Caplan
@DavidCaplanNYC
I support this. twitter.com/nypost/status/…
avatar
KATY PERRY
@katyperry
Hiya. I'm writing you from Miami, prepping my last Witness: The Tour show of 2017. I'm… instagram.com/p/Bc785USlFcg/
avatar
Selena Gomez
@selenagomez
Go behind the scenes of Wolves, directed by the amazing Colin Tilley. 💕
avatar
Randy Gage
@Randy_Gage
A Message for Fear
avatar
Steven Pinker
@sapinker
Will Wilkinson explains why right-wing libertarians (as in the current GOP) hate (and try to subvert) democracy.
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment