Thursday, April 6, 2023

Tansu YEĞEN Tweeted: Building a prefab home in less than a day👏

 
Tansu YEĞEN's avatar
Tansu YEĞEN
@TansuYegen
Building a prefab home in less than a day👏
Tansu YEĞEN's Video
Reply Retweet Like
Molly Jong-Fast's avatar
Molly Jong-Fast
@MollyJongFast
One of the hilarious things about this tweet is the fantasy that the thought leaders (oxymoronic) have any control over the party anymore.
Molly Jong-Fast's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Abe Hamadeh's avatar
Abe Hamadeh
@AbrahamHamadeh
I'm often asked if I'm pessimistic about the future of our country… the truthful answer is that I'm worried — but I have hope.

When I announced my campaign for Attorney General after returning home from my deployment I didn't recognize our country. I entered this race with the…
Reply Retweet Like
Donald Trump Jr.'s avatar
Donald Trump Jr.
@DonaldJTrumpJr
RT @kimguilfoyle: You don't need to be a Trump supporter.

You don't need to be a conservative.

You don't need to be a Republican.

EVERY…
Reply Retweet Like
Kevin Tober's avatar
Kevin Tober
@KevinTober94
MSNBC's @Lawrence O'Donnell viciously smeared @LindseyGrahamSC as not caring if children are killed newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kevin…
Reply Retweet Like
Randy Gage's avatar
Randy Gage
@Randy_Gage
Okay a lot of hyperventilating in this space, but this truly is stunning. twitter.com/gfodor/status/…
Reply Retweet Like
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND

No comments:

Post a Comment