Saturday, March 2, 2019

troye Tweeted: me on stage 😔

 
Your Highlights
avatar
troye
@troyesivan
me on stage 😔
avatar
Randy Gage
@Randy_Gage
Get Out the Flamethrowers! killthemlmzombies.com
avatar
🔅SUNNY🔅
@o_miss_sunshine
No matter how annoyed I am, I'll still send you funny memes. And you better laugh.… pic.twitter.com/39HT2gIwQy
avatar
Selena Gomez
@selenagomez
Listen to 'I Can't Get Enough' out now on @Spotify's New Music Friday playlist! smarturl.it/ICGENMF
avatar
Justin Bieber
@justinbieber
Thank you. #25
avatar
BEN PATRICK JOHNSON
@benpatrick90069
You have a nice day too, sir.

(This guy followed me, then changed his mind, I guess. 😳)
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment