Sunday, March 17, 2019

MTV Tweeted: We love four (4) moguls 🌹 @theacesofficial

 
Your Highlights
avatar
MTV
@MTV
We love four (4) moguls 🌹 @theacesofficial
avatar
troye
@troyesivan
I thought you'd never ask twitter.com/plastiquetiara…
avatar
Ellen DeGeneres
@TheEllenShow
Happy #StPatricksDay! I hope you watch this while eating a green bagel. @HeadsUp @iamgreenfield
avatar
Elizabeth Gillies
@LizGillies
I've gotten this many times before but no, that is not me. I wish it was, I adore this movie! twitter.com/kyliemorton162…
avatar
Loren Ridinger
@lorenridinger
Happy born day @jrridinger I love you more than I did 30 years ago;). Even though you are a pain in my ass sometimes. And I know I am also... I can't imagine life without you!! Through… instagram.com/p/BvHVJAzBZ25/…
avatar
IGGY AZALEA ⚰️
@IGGYAZALEA
Steal your moms phone and buy it, sign ya granny up for iTunes,
Grab ya lil brothers social security number! It's time to scam our family members people! twitter.com/imjusthumanxxx…
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment