Friday, March 22, 2019

Integrity Staffing Tweeted: RT @CanonUSAimaging: It's #Friday and #N...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Integrity Staffing
@jobsearchninja
RT @CanonUSAimaging: It's #Friday and #NationalPuppyDay? Best. Day. Ever.
avatar
Victoria Justice
@VictoriaJustice
Fun & fringey! Had an amazing time last night w/ @RachelZoe & friends celebrating #boxofstyle ! P.S. I'm obsessed w/ this jacket Rachel! The color is amazing. 💜
avatar
KATY PERRY
@katyperry
This A.I. just got a vertical reboot 🤖 KCs, see all the new screenshot opportunities on @Spotify katy.to/365TeenParty #365allthetime
avatar
Elizabeth Gillies
@LizGillies
I can buy this???? twitter.com/mikeshutt15/st…
avatar
BillHasLips
@BillHasLips
Hi Hi Hi! I'm Bill. YES, I have lips! @adventuregirl is my new rescue Mom! I was rescued from the #California desert, where mean humans dump dogs and they get killed by coyotes. Luckily, I was trapped by this nice lady who saves dogs like me. Always remember, Bill ❤️s you!
avatar
Ellen DeGeneres
@TheEllenShow
Happy birthday, Reese Witherspoon! This is how I'm celebrating. @RWitherspoon
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment