Sunday, September 9, 2018

SUNNY_ Tweeted: GOD I πŸ’› THIS MAN ☺️.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
SUNNY_
@o_miss_sunshine
GOD I πŸ’› THIS MAN ☺️.
avatar
Peter Hartlaub
@peterhartlaub
I believed an actor in a cereal commercial had died eating Pop Rocks and Coke, because there was no way to fact check anything. twitter.com/thatericalper/…
avatar
Mark Shearon
@markshearon
RT @nowthisnews: If you still don't think the midterms will affect you, @BarackObama is back to spell out just how important they are https…
avatar
camila
@Camila_Cabello
precisely twitter.com/milaacabelloo/…
avatar
Leigh
@carry_yourheart
Let's see: I married my best friend last night, I'm watching the @Patriots play and im about to get on a plane with my favorite airline @JetBlue to go on our honeymoon to @CityCharleston! Life couldn't be better πŸ™ƒπŸ˜
avatar
Mike Dudas
@mdudas
If you work for a cryptocurrency company, and they try to pay you with their token, please do yourself a favor and "just say no"; you're already taking enough career risk. Of course, you may feel free to accept your fiat salary and immediately use it to top up your $BTC reserves!
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment