Saturday, September 22, 2018

David Caplan Tweeted: I **really** hope he does not get it

 
Your Highlights
avatar
David Caplan
@DavidCaplanNYC
I **really** hope he does not get it twitter.com/CGasparino/sta…
avatar
Shawn Mendes
@ShawnMendes
Oh believe me!!!! twitter.com/mutualtaste/st…
avatar
Little Mix
@LittleMix
🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽 x Leigh twitter.com/wizkidayo/stat…
avatar
Skigh Dweller ✊🏾✨
@ShanaeHendrix_
I've been flying my entire life and I'm always super excited when I fly JetBlue. Free WiFi, Free TV, the WHOLE can of soda, Mad snacks. It's just lit
avatar
Jeremy
@Jeremy_Typo
Come join @bouska and @JeffParshley from the @NOH8Campaign for a #NoH8 photo at @inclusivekc from 6 to 8pm TODAY!
avatar
Astead
@AsteadWesley
My kind of petty: Democrat running for House seat in Arizona gets six of his Republican opponent's SIBLINGS to be in an advertisement against their brother
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment