Tuesday, September 25, 2018

David Caplan Tweeted: Kathy Griffin among the first celebs to respon...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
David Caplan
@DavidCaplanNYC
Kathy Griffin among the first celebs to respond to #CosbySentencing -- in a way only she can: twitter.com/kathygriffin/s…
avatar
Michael Acton Smith
@acton
If you're looking for seed investment in the UK this is a great list from @fdestin 🇬🇧🚀
avatar
KATY PERRY
@katyperry
TODAY is National Voter Registration Day!!! Need to register to vote? Check your voter status? Find local volunteer opportunities or sign up to get reminders for voting/absentee ballot… instagram.com/p/BoH4DtrngAK/…
avatar
Scott Humphrey
@scottgroovez
My Discover Weekly playlist on @Spotify is absolutely terrible this week. Can I do a manual refresh? @SpotifyCares
avatar
SUNNY_
@o_miss_sunshine
You embrace me
Respect me
You trust me
Never judge me
You're my man
My best friend
I love you
avatar
Chris Jackson
@ChrisCJackson
Anthony Kennedy could have held out for six months but nooooooooooo.
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment