Friday, January 4, 2019

whitley Tweeted: I’m rich!

 
Your Highlights
avatar
whitley
@KingBonitaa
I'm rich!
avatar
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC
Over 200 members voted for Nancy Pelosi today, yet the GOP only booed one: me.

Don't hate me cause you ain't me, fellas 💁🏽‍♀️ twitter.com/_waleedshahid/…
avatar
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC
I hear the GOP thinks women dancing are scandalous.

Wait till they find out Congresswomen dance too! 💃🏽

Have a great weekend everyone :)
avatar
camila
@Camila_Cabello
I love you twitter.com/tenerifecamila…
avatar
The White House
@WhiteHouse
There is 2,000 miles of border between the United States and Mexico. Now is the time to finally secure the border and create the lawful and safe immigration system Americans, and those wanting to become Americans, deserve.
avatar
Victoria Justice
@VictoriaJustice
It was all crop tops & ball drops last night 😜🌟. Happy new year! ✨2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣9️⃣✨
How's yours going so far?
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment