Wednesday, January 23, 2019

troye Tweeted: I’M SO TIRED tomorrow @lauvsongs

 
Your Highlights
avatar
troye
@troyesivan
I'M SO TIRED tomorrow @lauvsongs
avatar
MTV
@MTV
Time for a ✨POP QUIZ✨ with @BenjaminWadzy, @lanacondor, and @mgabrieladfc of @DeadlyClassSYFY.
avatar
Niall Horan
@NiallOfficial
Oh we are writing 😍😍😍😍
avatar
Shawn Mendes
@ShawnMendes
Started tour rehearsals & I'm already in love with performing this album
avatar
IGGY AZALEA
@IGGYAZALEA
I'm hot as hell but I refuse to take off my hoodie & I have no logical reason as to why.
avatar
Bay Area Boogie #RuinedTheLeague
@xGolden__
RT @BarackObama: I've always drawn inspiration from what Dr. King called life's most persistent and urgent question: "What are you doing fo…
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment