Friday, August 3, 2018

Craig Finn Tweeted: We are here SF....

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Craig Finn
@steadycraig
We are here SF.... twitter.com/GoldenvoiceSF/…
avatar
Rogue Melania🍸🍸
@RogueFirstLady
Giuliani in 1998: "If perjury was committed, if there was a statement that turns out to be provably untrue later, then I think the president has to be treated like everyone else."
avatar
FyreLyon
@Dan4Liberty
As a New Yorker myself, neither of those journalists speak for me, my city, or the majority of this great city's residents. twitter.com/robkroese/stat…
avatar
Ariana Grande
@ArianaGrande
two weeks :)
avatar
Ryan
@ryanhealy
Was just thinking to myself, "It's been awhile since we've had a real vacation..."*

*We spent 8 days at a resort on Kauai in May.
avatar
Louis Virtel
@louisvirtel
I love 2018 because sometimes I think I'm tired when I'm really just devastated.
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment