Monday, August 6, 2018

BEN PATRICK JOHNSON Tweeted: I endorse every word of this tweet.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
BEN PATRICK JOHNSON
@benpatrick90069
I endorse every word of this tweet. twitter.com/John_AKA_Becke…
avatar
TechForUK #FBPE #TFUK #TFEU
@TechForUK
What has the EU ever done for us? Here's a taster of what the UK's membership and leadership in Europe has done! The first project out of our first Hackathon will be launching soon!
avatar
#WinnieSun ® ☀️
@winniesun
Reflect on 3 things you're grateful for. Want to share? ☀️
avatar
David Caplan
@DavidCaplanNYC
RIP Mrs. Garrett. I interviewed her a few years ago and it made my day twitter.com/ew/status/1026…
avatar
Abdul El-Sayed
@AbdulElSayed
Michigan, thank you.

Let's go win this thing!

#DoneWaiting @BernieSanders
avatar
Augustsnow
@SnowFiberArt
Thanks @JetBlue you really were amazing helping me get seats together with my 4 & 6 year old. Their first flight is going to be amazing!
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment