Monday, July 2, 2018

doug descombaz Tweeted: In 20-30 years?

 
Your Highlights
avatar
doug descombaz
@dougdescombaz
In 20-30 years? twitter.com/joshzepps/stat…
avatar
Josh Szeps
@joshzepps
BRING IT ON
avatar
2018 NBA Champions. DYNASTY - 🏆x🏆x🏆
@xGolden__
RT @HBKPLO: Warriors In 4 pic.twitter.com/FKLJqVaihm
avatar
Vince pesce
@d1Vinman
I know I harp on this point, but I feel it grants me a certain foundation upon which to stand.
I am an American veteran, I took the oath, carried the weapon & stood the frickin post.
I earn 6 figures
Pay taxes
Donate to the mission
I once took a $35 voucher from a welfare office
avatar
Randy Gage
@Randy_Gage
Any basketball news today...
avatar
Chuck Todd
@chucktodd
Too "neutral"? Some historian in 50 years will come across this quote and wonder why that was a negative. twitter.com/aaronblake/sta…
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment