Thursday, July 26, 2018

Ariana Grande Tweeted: my whole life got me ready for u

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Ariana Grande
@ArianaGrande
my whole life got me ready for u arianagrande.lnk.to/sweetener
avatar
The Hoarse Whisperer
@HoarseWisperer
Congratulations to the next future ex-Mrs.Donald Trump, Jr.
avatar
Integrity Staffing
@jobsearchninja
Countless books and articles have been written on this subject, and everyone has an idea of what qualities they expect to see in a leader. Here's our take. integritystaffing.com/blog/2018/07/2…
avatar
John P.
@johnpoz
A lot of people need to go on a diet.

But if your double chin is bigger than your real one, you REALLY need to go on a diet.

#justsaying
avatar
Horatio Sanz
@MrHoratioSanz
Today I became a U.S. Citizen. @ Los Angeles Convention Center instagram.com/p/BlrXrrZHNTH/…
avatar
Victor Gischler
@VictorGischler
This is how good I smell now.

(Sorry, ladies, I'm taken. )
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment