Saturday, June 2, 2018

Jamaar Nathan Tweeted: Banger right here

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Jamaar Nathan
@josifus77
Banger right here twitter.com/MCHammer/statu…
avatar
BEN PATRICK JOHNSON
@benpatrick90069
My dog sure agrees. twitter.com/ttderandere/st…
avatar
Western Conference Champions. ๐Ÿ†x๐Ÿ†x๐Ÿ†- 3
@xGolden__
RT @JaValeMcGee: Good Win fellas...not even gone lie even i laughed at that one ! 3 more!
avatar
camila
@Camila_Cabello
my favorite song from my album right now and one of my favorites to sing live
avatar
Paul Brown
@paulgordonbrown
And wheels up on my 300th @JetBlue flight! Woohoo!
I've got a layover in FLL and a 7 hour layover in San Juan… and I'm not mad about it! ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ท
Let the birthday trip extravaganza eleganza begin!
#PaulTurns40
avatar
Lauren Keith
@noplacelike_it
#Beirut and #Luxor #Egypt are now on @lonelyplanet's Guides app. Both have just been updated, so you can get them before the new guidebook comes out. ๐Ÿ˜Ž lonelyplanet.com/guides
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment