Thursday, June 7, 2018

Integrity Staffing Tweeted: #LunchBreak just in time for #NationalCh...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Integrity Staffing
@jobsearchninja
#LunchBreak just in time for #NationalChocolateIceCream day. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
avatar
MadMup
@madmup
Our local paper has decided to put a picture of me on the front page today.
avatar
David Caplan
@DavidCaplanNYC
A week ago, I bet she couldn't imagine being on TV, giving such an interview twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1…
avatar
Chief Bender
@ZaboomaFARGO
Flying @JetBlue out of Boston this morning and Deyvid from customer service just started my trip off CORRECT!!
avatar
jimmy fallon
@jimmyfallon
It's my best acting.... twitter.com/lin_manuel/sta…
avatar
Jordan Horowitz
@jehorowitz
I think I love basketball. twitter.com/abc/status/100…
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment