Saturday, December 15, 2018

Robert Maguire Tweeted: I don't care what anyone says, this will alw...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Robert Maguire
@RobertMaguire_
I don't care what anyone says, this will always be the first thing I think of when I hear the name Ryan Zinke
avatar
Mara Gay
@MaraGay
A bigot is what a bigot does. twitter.com/politico/statu…
avatar
Lindsay L.
@TeamArmstrong
Careful boys! Those mile high girls are dangerous 😉 twitter.com/flyertalk/stat…
avatar
John Harris
@johnharris1969
This is good. I keep having conversations about Project Fear etc, so let's hear about No Deal from the road haulage industry
avatar
Miley Ray Cyrus
@MileyCyrus
💔 @nbcsnl tonight! @MarkRonson
Mary Ellen Matthews
avatar
Bill Kristol
@BillKristol
@ me next time twitter.com/realdonaldtrum…
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment