Sunday, November 4, 2018

Elizabeth Gillies Tweeted: Omg. What was I eating?

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Elizabeth Gillies
@LizGillies
Omg. What was I eating? twitter.com/trenton_val/st…
avatar
BEN PATRICK JOHNSON
@benpatrick90069
Maybe it depends on what I'm looking at. :-) twitter.com/kschmoo52/stat…
avatar
BEN PATRICK JOHNSON
@benpatrick90069
Is there a difference? Is this a trick question? twitter.com/1jacobmt/statu…
avatar
Soledad O'Brien
@soledadobrien
Truly sick. twitter.com/kellyo/status/…
avatar
troye
@troyesivan
thank u, next
avatar
SUNNY_
@o_miss_sunshine
This intuition of mine has never disappointed me, which is why I will always listen ☝🏽 #alwayspayattention
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment