Wednesday, October 31, 2018

BEN PATRICK JOHNSON Tweeted: I Really Appreciate This Tweet.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
BEN PATRICK JOHNSON
@benpatrick90069
I
Really
Appreciate
This
Tweet. twitter.com/brycetache/sta…
avatar
April Ponnuru
@AprilPonnuru
I like to think I'm doing a public service by adding my cute baby into your feed. May I present XRP at 2 months:
avatar
Malcolm Nance
@MalcolmNance
Someone is going to jail & it ain't a Robert Mueller. twitter.com/yashar/status/…
avatar
Crypto Coin Predictions
@Crypto_Predict_
iCloud Hacker Wants $175,000 Ransom to Be Paid In Bitcoin (BTC) upflow.co/l/NHXL
avatar
Rob Blackwell
@robblackwellAB
A man is having a baby? Burying the lede here folks.

Also that's quite a claim to source to a single dude. twitter.com/globaltimesnew…
avatar
KATY PERRY
@katyperry
for more "seriousness" don't miss the next season of Idol... lol @ New York, New York instagram.com/p/BplD_Sen9dp/…
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment