Monday, January 22, 2018

Victoria Justice Tweeted: Hiiiii... so don’t hate me but I actually won’t be able to post tonight. I’m having technical difficulties & I think I’m going to have redo this bad boy. The cover is fast approaching! I love you I’m the biggest tease ever don’t hate me I love you🤣🙈

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Victoria Justice
@VictoriaJustice
Hiiiii... so don't hate me but I actually won't be able to post tonight. I'm having technical difficulties & I think I'm going to have redo this bad boy. The cover is fast approaching! I love you I'm the biggest tease ever don't hate me I love you🤣🙈 pic.twitter.com/uQIhUXTKG7
avatar
Crypto Coin Predictions
@Crypto_Predict_
Currently trading #BTC & #Altcoins? Here's The Top 5 Risks (And How to Overcome Them): cryptocoinprediction.com/cryptocurrency… pic.twitter.com/BSArkmdICf
avatar
Loren Ridinger
@lorenridinger
Don't Settle: 5 Reasons Love Should Not Be Mediocre
avatar
Randy Gage
@Randy_Gage
Challenge Yourself! instagram.com/p/BeQdMCbgXcd/
avatar
doug descombaz
@dougdescombaz
Everyone that suspects they may be bad luck (potentially for the Vikings), stop doing what you weren't doing last Sunday.
avatar
John Stossel
@JohnStossel
Both parties agree that we must bankrupt future generations twitter.com/justinamash/st…
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment