Sunday, September 3, 2017

doug descombaz Tweeted: We need some kind of revolution in Terms of Service agreements. Stay tuned, I'm not sure what that would yet. Maybe a vetting service.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
doug descombaz
@dougdescombaz
We need some kind of revolution in Terms of Service agreements. Stay tuned, I'm not sure what that would yet. Maybe a vetting service. twitter.com/lauraewaddell/…
avatar
Ariana Grande
@ArianaGrande
💡♡ 🌙
neeeeed to take a moment to burst with gratitude for everybody that works on this show. my band, my dancers, my instagram.com/p/BYlO4QSnRpt/
avatar
zayn
@zaynmalik
😎 7 Sept pic.twitter.com/qPF6VBD3OE
avatar
BEN PATRICK JOHNSON
@benpatrick90069
Hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug. There's 10 hugs! Now I need to sit down a little while. twitter.com/winterschild11…
avatar
CODY SIMPSON
@CodySimpson
Blue Hawaii pic.twitter.com/6w42xkdlav
avatar
Randy Gage
@Randy_Gage
What Happens When Algorithms Design a Concert Hall? The Stunning Elbphilharmonie:
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment