Sunday, July 2, 2017

doug descombaz Tweeted: I've already revolutionized transportation by my inane tweeting, and inaction, I'm sure next up is media consumption.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
doug descombaz
@dougdescombaz
I've already revolutionized transportation by my inane tweeting, and inaction, I'm sure next up is media consumption. twitter.com/bill_turner/st…
avatar
BEN PATRICK JOHNSON
@benpatrick90069
I sit at home and say things for a living. How awesome is that?
avatar
Kendall
@KendallJenner
very, can you tell? 😝 twitter.com/beverlyhvils/s…
avatar
Camila Cabello
@Camila_Cabello
i see u guys.... thank u for everything u do, i love u so much ❤ twitter.com/camisexuals/st…
avatar
Randy Gage
@Randy_Gage
Join me for a live event, on really achieving your goals:
randygage.com/scienceofachie…
avatar
Loren Ridinger
@lorenridinger
6 Graduation Speeches Worth Watching:
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment