Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Ariana Grande Tweeted: First show back tonight. Thinking of our angels every step of the way. I love you with all my…

Your Highlights
avatar
Ariana Grande
@ArianaGrande
First show back tonight. Thinking of our angels every step of the way. I love you with all my… instagram.com/p/BVC_gFVh6lY/
avatar
Camila Cabello
@Camila_Cabello
i just... i just love u ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♀️ thx for the cuddles outside the BGT studio and thx my U.K. fans for showing me love ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
avatar
Loren Ridinger
@lorenridinger
How to Create Your Own Snapchat Filter:
avatar
Daniel Klatt
@DanielKlatt
You are THE PERSON to make this happen (Please Watch This!)
avatar
RockDaMullet™
@RockDaMullet
Oh. Hey! Good morning. instagram.com/p/BVCik30Dd5x/
avatar
Jennette McCurdy
@jennettemccurdy
i'm standing up for Greenpeace, as evidenced by this video...
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment