Friday, March 3, 2017

madison Tweeted: i cut out the middle of it because it's me rambling and being embarrassing but here's most of my m&g audio from the other night :')

Your Highlights
avatar
madison
@toulousevevo
i cut out the middle of it because it's me rambling and being embarrassing but here's most of my m&g audio from the other night :')
reply
avatar
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Jeff Sessions is an honest man. He did not say anything wrong. He could have stated his response more accurately, but it was clearly not....
reply
avatar
DJ
@darubypants
I just unlocked the 1000 Exercises badge on @Codecademy! via @Codecademy
reply
avatar
Brent Bozell
@BrentBozell
This is something you won't hear in the partisan press. Trump's 1st address to Congress trounced Obama's final SOTU.
reply
avatar
13 Reasons Why
@13ReasonsWhy
You can't bury the truth. #13ReasonsWhy revealed 3/31.
reply
avatar
Hareesh
@hareesh_hsr
I just unlocked the First Lesson badge on @Codecademy! via @Codecademy
reply
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Opt-out
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103
------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment