Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Ariana Grande Tweeted: my favorite face in the world ☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️ thanks for guiding me everyday I miss you

@jobsearchninja, @realDonaldTrump, @officialDannyT, @KelseaBallerini, @greedylieber also Tweeted.
Your Highlights
avatar
Ariana Grande
@ArianaGrande
my favorite face in the world ☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️ thanks for guiding me everyday
I miss you
instagram.com/p/BPWgyNwl7u3/
reply
avatar
Integrity Staffing
@jobsearchninja
Our latest blog post is inspired by the great MLK. Check it out!

integritystaffing.com/blog/2017/01/1…
reply
avatar
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
"How Trump Won--And How The Media Missed It"
reply
avatar
Danny Trejo
@officialDannyT
Why wait till Friday? Happy Birthday Mija 🤜🏽🤛🏽 twitter.com/jessiandcake/s…
reply
avatar
Kelsea Ballerini
@KelseaBallerini
Paris. What a jam @TheChainsmokers. pic.twitter.com/TTU9pCqNX3
reply
avatar
sam
@greedylieber
i love you more:) twitter.com/justinbieber/s…
reply
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Opt-out
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103
------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment