Sunday, June 12, 2016

BEN PATRICK JOHNSON tweeted: I'm sitting here crying. Blood on the floor in Florida. People dead. Friends of my friends. Guns and a bomb in a car here in LA. No no no.

BEN PATRICK JOHNSON  @benpatrick90069
 
I'm sitting here crying. Blood on the floor in Florida. People dead. Friends of my friends. Guns and a bomb in a car here in LA.

No no no.
View on Twitter
Robert Kroese @robkroese
 
This is really dumb. It was her job, and apparently the one thing Hillary was actually good at. twitter.com/CloydRivers/st…
View on Twitter
Nick Jonas  @nickjonas
 
My heart is broken this morning. So much hate in this world. So many beautiful innocent lives taken last night in Orlando. #PrayForOrlando
View on Twitter
Daily Mail US  @DailyMail
 
Distraught mother cries outside of the club and says 'I don't know where her son is' dailym.ai/1YjwmEf
View on Twitter
Good Morning America  @GMA
 
NYC mayor orders flags flown at half-staff, City Hall lit in rainbow colors in honor of victims of Orlando shooting
View on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment